villa virgin gorda villa
New Lower Rates
6 BEDROOMS SLEEPS 12-16 HORIZON EDGE POOL 4600 SQFT LIVING SPACE/OUTDOOR DECKS
The Main House
Gorda rental vacation villa has been designed to let the ocean
breezes and sunlight surround you. The Mexican clay tile
main floor is a free flowing area, including a living room
with a built-in CD entertainment system and 48 inch HDTV,
dining room and fully equipped kitchen with a seating bar for
living room has a rattan queen sleeper sofa, a love seat
,other chairs and tables. It also has a new
built in cushioned seating area in the bay window. Double
French doors along both front and back of the villa open to
beautiful ocean views of Virgin Gorda. A 12 foot wide
covered front deck stretching the entire length of the house
is a great place for a casual lunch, a romantic candlelit
dinner or your afternoon nap in the hammock or 1 person
hammock swing. The 8 foot wide garden deck, with a
propane BBQ Grill, will give you all the sun you want.
Even the main floor bathroom extends into the outdoors,
through sliding glass doors to the glass block enclosed double
The U-shaped kitchen is equipped with a large side-by-side ice maker new GE refrigerator, new GE microwave, dishwasher, and electric self cleaning four burner range. A complete set of kitchen utensils, small appliances and cookware is provided as well as glasses/dinnerware for 16. We also maintain a large selection of spices and basic condiments/supplies for your use.
Upstairs, you will find two bright and cheery bedrooms with new tiled floors, walk-in closets, seating for two and overhead fans. One bedroom has a king size pillow top bed, and the other has two twins. The bathroom’s oversize shower has two sliding windows, which can be recessed into the wall, providing a great view of South Sound and the mountains of Virgin Gorda that surround it. A bridge, open to the first floor, connects the bedrooms. Extra guests can sleep on the queen sleeper sofa in the living room.
The horizon edge 12,000 gallon pool is 5ft to 8ft deep with its own rock waterfall and lots of tile decks all overlooking South Sound. The pool deck has 8 chaise lounges and a 50 inch table with four chairs. If you want to lounge near the pool, but be out of the sun, enjoy our covered deck, which also has a 50 inch table, four more chairs and an entrance to the lower shower. Enjoy a drink at our covered poolside wet bar.
Pool WingOur pool wing has four more bedrooms and two bathrooms in a separate structure, connected by a bridge to the Main House of the villa and overlooking the pool.
Overhead fans are in the living and dining rooms and all
3) A 48 inch flat screen high resolution widescreen with VCR/DVD/BlueRay with tapes and DVD's in the living room. Tapes/DVD's can be rented on the island as well. No broadcast TV service.
4) A new washer/dryer is on the lowest level of the main house. An iron and ironing board are also provided.
5) A sailboard, a 2 person kayak, and two 1 person kayaks are available for your use and kept at our dock. A 12' fiberglass dinghy and new 18 HP outboard motor for use at additional cost of $300/week. Our dinghy is kept out of the water with our new boat ramp with hand winch.
6) The CD sound entertainment system has speakers in the living room and outdoor deck. Bring your favorite CD's or listen to ours. ipads can be connected to the system.
7) The villa kitchen is furnished with a coffee maker, coffee bean grinder, blender, food processor, four slice toaster, mixer, electric can opener, electric knife, electric wok, electric fondue pot and lots of tools. We also provide basic condiments and spices.
8) Our new dinghy ramp with a winch makes it easy to launch and retrieve the dinghy/outboard. We recommend you keep the dinghy out of the water unless it is being used.
9) Take the stone walkway to the our dock for boating, swimming, snorkeling, and scuba diving in South Sound. (Water shoes or snorkel fins recommended). Relax on our waterside 15 ft X 15ft dock with great views, fresh water enclosed shower and cooling breezes.
10) A beach umbrella, beach towels, beach mats and food coolers are in the Main Villa House.
11) Five full sets of scuba equipment with one S, one M, two L and one XL buoyancy compensators are provided for those with scuba licenses ONLY. We also have 4 tanks. This is life support equipment and must be used ONLY by persons trained in their use. Padi license(s) must be sent via fax prior to your visit.
12) Soft Baby crib for the little ones.
13) Blowup 22" high Queen size bed with intergral air pump for overflow guests
14) Outdoor Propane Grill with side burner. Utensils are in the kitchen.
Our rental rates include BVI 7% tax and maid service midweek and weekend of your stay. Other arrangements can be provided.
Sound Road, which leads to the villa, connects to the main
Virgin Gorda government road, running between the Valley and
Gun Creek. The South Sound Road is a one lane island road
about 1 mile long, which goes through pasture land with
cattle and is level and flat and easy to drive on. The
cattle are peaceful and will cause you no harm. If they
happen to be in your way, just slowly pass by them.
We recommend a rental car be secured for your transportation while on Virgin Gorda, with several different types of rental vehicles available. We can arrange a rental for you and have the agency we work with pick you up at your point of entry. They will have the villa key, as well as a map to guide you to the villa. You can view the cars they have available by going to the link near the bottom of the page. Select the car you want and we will reserve it for you. Contact us for details.
The villa has a guest book for your comments, as well as booklets with information on dining spots, maps, and information on what to do on Virgin Gorda, plus books on the history, flora and fauna of Virgin Gorda.
of this villa by:
Design: Thorsten Cook
Builder: Michael Bailey
Villa Rental Information is available
from Thorsten Cook at:
If your interest is in a purchase of your own villa, you can view the entire
villa estate development by clicking on this
Link to South Sound Virgin Gorda Property Development Project
South Sound Weather - Look at the weather reports for South Sound